A mechanical contractor keeping systems flowing
ASH Integrated Services knows the ins and outs of every type of mechanical project, which means you can rest assured your work is in the safest hands possible.
Our in-house mechanical team focuses on the small stuff as much as the big, which is crucial for ensuring the highest quality finish as well as that each step we take is in the best interests of your organisation.
As an example, punctuality is as much about turning up on time each day as it is delivering the project within the agreed programme.
We also understand how communication is vital during our works, and as well as the site team keeping our office-based staff updated, we ensure our clients are kept in the loop, too.
The mechanical team at ASH Integrated Services has worked on pretty much everything that can be passed its way, including installs and maintenance at prisons, airports, power stations – and even on sites housing nuclear submarines.
Our reputation is second-to-none, and that’s how we want it to stay.
- Design and Build
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Renewable – Underfloor Heating
- Renewable – Hydrogen Boilers
- Renewable – Air Source Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermal / Solar Hot Water Systems
- Above Ground Drainage
- Chilled Water Systems
- Reactive including PPM
ASH Integrated Services can support your project with any phase of the project, including design and build, installation, and maintenance.
With 95 per cent of work carried out by our in-house mechanical team (the remaining 5 per cent is carried out by specialists such as commissioning a BMS install), it means it’s delivered the Ash Integrated Services way: to the highest possible standard while maintaining health and safety.
We have delivered work in sectors including education, hospitality, council-owned properties, manufacturing, housing, and office buildings.
Our range of work means we will be hard-pressed to discuss with you in detail a project that relates to yours.
What we love about our industry is the new technology that hits the market. For example, with climate change a hot topic, our experience in renewable project comes to the fore.
Whether it’s hydrogen boilers, underfloor heating or air source heat pumps, we have a solution and the expertise to work with you.
Read our case studies to find out more about our work.
Works to make a Cheltenham hotel more energy efficient while it remained open and occupied have been completed. The Cheltenham Chase engaged mechanical and electrical contractors Ash Integrated Services to
A Sixth Form College in North Yorkshire is reducing its carbon emissions and energy usage thanks to the work of a mechanical and electrical (M+E) contractor. Scarborough Sixth Form College