Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Contractor
Dedicated supervisors from each M+E service side
ASH Integrated Services provides the rare combination of a fully integrated mechanical and electrical approach, with the genuine experience within each discipline.
We understand the value placed on working with an M+E company:
- One organisation to deal with
- One port of call
- Joined up communication on site
- Collaborative approach reducing the risk of delays
We have dedicated supervisors from both the mechanical and electrical teams working together on projects to ensure smooth running and the best possible service for clients.
M+E projects are often complex: remove the stress, worry and risk by engaging ASH Integrated Services.
From new build commercial properties requiring intricate attention-to-detail to council-owned commercial buildings across the North West, our team is able to deliver any size scheme.
We are known for our unwavering approach to full M+E projects, and our reputation speaks for itself.
Reactive – including PPM
Having a trusted, experienced and reliable M+E company on stand-by reduces stress and provides peace of mind that if something were to go wrong, then it will be attended to as soon as possible.
With dedicated teams across both mechanical and electrical, we provide one point of call for any issue across either discipline.
Ash Integrated Services has invested heavily in ensuring our clients receive a smooth service for any reactive and emergency activity.
Our in-house 24/7 help desk is supported up by our own management system to react to and manage call outs.
With response times starting from two hours, we can agree SLAs with you in advance, which allows us to respond to requests as quickly as possible.
In addition, we specialise in pre-planned maintenance (PPM) M+E work to keep all systems operating at the correct level and optimum standard.
Whether a full design and build, or just the installation and maintenance, our M+E team works in conjunction with each client.
Delivering work the ASH Integrated Services way is vital, which is why 95 per cent of our work is carried out by our in-house team, with the remaining 5 per cent delivered by specialists such as for commissioning a BMS install).
Our experience spans numerous sectors including hospitality, council-owned premises, travel, education, retail and manufacturing. Essentially, we are at home working on integrated M+E schemes whether in an office block or surrounded by nuclear submarines.
We also recognise that climate change is a key consideration for many organisations. As such our M+E team works across a range of renewable projects including car charging points, battery storage, PV (solar) panels, hydrogen boilers, underfloor heating and air source heat pumps.
To find out more about some of our work, view our case studies.
A full-service mechanical and electrical company has finished work on an intricate and complex project at a key site in Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter. Atherton-based ASH Integrated Services was tasked with